The overall purpose of the course is to help delegates understand their emotions in the workplace and how best to manage them to improve performance and well-being.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the rational/emotional brain.
- Identify triggers and origins of emotional reactions and responses.
- Manage their own emotional responses in the workplace.
|Our emotional world
- Our emotional world and how it works?
- The impact it has on us?
- Its importance at work?
- The difference between our emotional and rational brain
Our Triggers and Emotional Responses
- What are our emotional triggers?
- What defences do we create to manage our emotions?
- The ABC model
- What influences and creates our emotional responses
- How can we change our emotional responses
|Managing our Emotions
- Managing our emotional responses at work
- Transferring learning to the workplace