This course is designed to enable delegates to build resilience and the cognitive, emotional and behavioural tools and techniques in order for them to succeed in the work-place.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of resilience in the workplace.
- Understand the skills they need to be resilient.
- Improve their chances of career success through personal branding and networking.
- Develop a plan for a better work life balance which will increase their resilience.
- What is resilience?
- Why is it so important?
- How resilient are you?
|What skills do we need to be resilient
- What skills do you need?
- How can you develop them?
|Recovering from set backs
- What can you do when things go wrong?
- How do you bounce back from difficult times?
- The Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) Model
- Link between E.I and Resilience
- Building our Emotional Intelligence
- Building our personal brand
|Creating a work Life Balance
- What is a work/life balance?
- Defining your personal work/life balance
- How to define your priorities and focus on the important things
- Transferring learning back to the workplace