There is an old adage in business that ‘nothing happens until someone sells something’. This is as true today as it ever was, and your most important strength is your salespeople’s ability to engage your customers. While a few of the necessary skills are innate in some people, most of them are learned.
Our comprehensive sales development programmes develop the necessary skills to engage with customers, improve personal sales performance, win more market share, head off new competition or respond to rapid changes in the marketplace. Our programmes transform accomplished sales people into outstanding sales professionals.
Our sales development programmes are designed for sales personnel at all levels, from senior sales managers to front line sales representatives. Tailored to meet the needs of the sales managers and staff concerned, each intensive development programme delivers what your company needs most: a group of outstanding sales people who can improve the business’ performance and increase market share.
We have significant experience of working with clients globally, and Sales Managers and Representatives from organisations such as Lenzing AG, ProStrakan, and Galderma have all benefited significantly from our sales development programmes.
Our comprehensive sales development programmes provide the skills and inspiration for Sales Managers and Sales Representatives to be able to:
- Be more creative and innovative to deliver growth, and new levels of sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive your business’ success by ensuring sales staff negotiate the best deals with their customers.
- Use their market and commercial skills to make sound decisions, and develop sales strategies that maximise performance and market share.
- Respond and adapt to cultural change, economic conditions, growing competition, and rapid changes in the marketplace.
- Deal with performance issues proactively and in a consistent manner to achieve greater accountability and drive sales effectiveness.
Key features of our sales development programmes include:
- Programme preparation - Prior to programme design, we spend time in your business and meet with key sales managers to gain a clear understanding of the business, the pressures and challenges they face in the marketplace and the outcomes required from the programme. This creates the context for the programme and enables us to deliver learning and development from an informed position for maximum impact.
- Programme design – Our sales trainers work with key individuals from your business to design a programme that meets your precise needs. Based on the outcomes that have been outlined, our highly experienced team of sales trainers develop the curriculum, modules and learning materials. Every aspect of the programme, from workshop activities, case study exercises to project teams, and social events, is tailored to optimise learning and maximise the development process.
- Delegate preparation – We provide pre-programme reading materials and self reflection questionnaires to ensure the participants are fully prepared and arrive at the programme in the right mind set.
- Programme delivery – We believe that learning and development should begin with an immersion in ‘real world’ business problems. What this means is that nearly every sales concept, tool, and framework is backed up by a series of living case studies and practical examples that we've developed and tailored to your business.We also believe that learning and development is most powerful when it is an active and shared experience.We expect participants to mix it up with others in the learning environment, to exchange ideas and to seek support from their peers.To facilitate this we use a blend of highly interactive training, discussion, case studies and group work to stimulate thinking and develop the participants’ capability.We use accelerated learning techniques, integrated with other aids such as posters, video, skills exercises and discussion work to make the learning interesting and memorable.
- Programme review – We measure the impact the programme has had on the performance of the business to ensure your business has gained the necessary value from the investment you have made with us.
- Programme refresh - Our readiness to work with you continues long after the programme finishes. In an effort to examine, evaluate, and refresh the development experience, we conduct a range of activities to generate informative feedback. This in-depth analysis often leads to the fine tuning of various programme components and significantly improves the learning experience for successive company groups. In addition, our commitment to stay informed about changes within your company, your strategic challenges, and goals greatly contributes to the programme’s long-term success.
To learn more about our sales development programmes and the impact they have read our ProStrakan case study. Alternatively see how our other clients have benefited from our support by visiting our What Our Clients Say. page.