Executive Leadership Development and Training Programmes
We can develop your leaders to deliver a fundamental shift in the culture and performance of your business. We have the unique ability to deeply understand your business vision, strategy, and goals and to design leadership development solutions that will deliver significant business and leadership outcomes.
We specialise in working with organisations who are leaders in their field, and our clients include leading organisations such as First Group, IBM, EMAP/Bauer, HMV Media and Manpower, all of whom have benefitted significantly from our leadership development programmes.
We can develop your leaders to:
- Deliver a fundamental shift in the culture and performance of your business.
- Successfully lead the challenging change/restructuring programme that your organisation is going through.
- Be more strategic and identify opportunities for long term growth and development of their business or function.
- Inspire their staff to be more engaged, responsive and productive.
- Work more effectively across countries and cultures.
- Bring new opportunities, ideas and innovations to your business.
- Deliver more but with reduced fixed costs.
- Minimise the risk to future business by retaining talent and developing effective successors.
- Make the transition from 'manager' to 'leader', and discover how to lead with greater success.
Our leadership development programmes are proven to help your leaders use their unique capabilities and position to add much greater value to your business. Key features of our leadership development programmes include:
- An engaging blend of interactive presentations, case studies, group work, and individual assignments to stimulate innovative thinking about the participant’s business and their leadership.
- Profiling questionnaires, such as our unique Leadership Puzzle, that offer new insights into the participants’ leadership style and impact.
- Community and charity based team and leadership development activities that challenge conventional thinking.
- Real business improvement projects to highlight and develop leadership capabilities.
- An action plan with clear objectives, activities and timescales that supports the application of learning and the successful delivery of outcomes.
- Six month and 12-month review points to measure change, consolidate learning, and plan for continuing development.
In addition, our leadership development programmes have been delivered in both the UK and internationally, across a wide range of different cultures and languages.
Please contact us to discover how we can develop your leaders to deliver a fundamental shift in the culture and performance of your business.
Case Study: IBM Greenock
We have worked with IBM Greenock to help them improve the performance and impact of their leaders.IBM Greenock case study »
- Management Development and Training
- Leadership Development and Training
- Executive Coaching
- Performance Management and Accountability
- Team Building and Development
- Organisational Development and Change
- Customer Service and Customer Care
- Assessment and Development
- Human Resource Management
- Case Studies »
- Transport and Logistics
- Media and Publishing
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Information Technology
- Not For Profit Organisations
- Leisure and Tourism
- Other Sectors
- Case Studies »
- Advocacy and Influencing Skills
- Appraisal Skills
- Assertiveness Skills
- Chairing Meetings Effectively
- Change Management Skills
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Communication Fundamentals
- Conflict Management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Crucial Conversation Skills
- Customer Service Excellence
- Decision Making
- Facilitation Skills
- Finance for Non Financial Managers
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Improving Impact and Influence
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Leading Remote Teams
- Managing Discipline
- Managing Diversity
- Managing Stress
- Negotiation Skills
- People Management Skills
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Role of the Line Manager
- Stress Management
- Target Setting
- Team Briefing
- Team Working
- Time and Energy Management
- Time and Priority Management
- Train the Trainer
- What Makes People Tick?